- What does PC mean in gaming?
- What does oof mean sexually?
- What does PC me mean in text?
- Does PC mean private chat?
- What is the plural of PC?
- What is a PC order in court?
- What does PC stand for in slang?
- What does no cap mean?
- What is the title PC?
- What does it mean to YEET?
- What does PC mean after doctors name?
- Does PC mean after meals?
- Is YEET a bad word?
- What does PC stand for in legal terms?
- What is a PC in the police?
- What is a PC College?
What does PC mean in gaming?
personal computer gameA PC game, also known as a computer game or personal computer game, is a type of video game played on a personal computer rather than a video game console or arcade machine..
What does oof mean sexually?
* As slang usage in parts of Central California, originating in Stockton, California, to oof means to go get stoned. * As slang usage in parts of Hawaii, to oof means to have sexual intercourse.
What does PC me mean in text?
“Politically Correct” is the most common definition for PC on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. PC. Definition: Politically Correct.
Does PC mean private chat?
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Medical, Legal, Financial, Idioms, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia….AcronymDefinitionPCPrivate Chat (IRC)PCPersonal ContactPCPresident’s Choice (Canadian food brand)PCPower Converter234 more rows
What is the plural of PC?
An abbreviation like PC can be made plural as either PCs or PC’s. The Associated Press Stylebook and The Chicago Manual of Style recommend the former, The New York Times the latter.
What is a PC order in court?
1. Definition and Elements of the Crime. California Penal Code Section 166 PC prohibits a wide variety of behavior that could be considered “contempt of court,” including being excessively noisy during a court hearing, refusing to be sworn in as a witness or refusing to comply with a request from a judge.
What does PC stand for in slang?
Politically CorrectPC — Politically Correct. PC — Piece of Crap.
What does no cap mean?
The expression no cap is slang meaning “no lie” or “for real,” often used to emphasize someone is not exaggerating about something hard to believe.
What is the title PC?
P.C. stands for “Professional Corporation.” Many jurisdictions recognize a special type of corporation for doctors, lawyers, accountants, etc. … The P.C. stands for “professional corporation”.
What does it mean to YEET?
Yeet is an exclamation of excitement, approval, surprise, or all-around energy, often as issued when doing a dance move or throwing something.
What does PC mean after doctors name?
Personal CorporationAllen, P.C. or PC after a Doctor’s name stands for Personal Corporation. It means that the doctor is not legally responsible for the mistakes of other doctors in the larger Corporation where he works.
Does PC mean after meals?
p.c.: Abbreviation meaning after meals (from the Latin “post cibum”, after meals).
Is YEET a bad word?
But yeet isn’t actually a nonsense word, that’s just how most people use it. … So yeet is a word that means “to throw,” and it can be used as an exclamation while throwing something. It’s also used as a nonsense word, usually to add humor to an action or verbal response.
What does PC stand for in legal terms?
Professional corporations or professional service corporation (abbreviated as PC or PSC) are those corporate entities for which many corporation statutes make special provision, regulating the use of the corporate form by licensed professionals such as attorneys, architects, engineers, public accountants and physicians …
What is a PC in the police?
PC is an abbreviation for ‘police constable’. … PC is an abbreviation for ‘personal computer’.
What is a PC College?
Presbyterian College. Education, Student, Sport. Education, Student, Sport. 1. PC.